The 10th Annual International Symposium and Exhibitions on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED'09) Program Will Highlight Low Power SoC Design and Verification, Statistical Techniques, and Emerging Technology; Design and Design Automation Trends
SAN JOSE, CA - The upcoming ISQED'09 conference will feature keynote speeches by industry leaders, 23 technical sessions with near 150 papers in three parallel tracks, panel discussions, tutorials and vendor exhibits. The conference will be held on March 16-18, at the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, Calif.
"ISQED has packed a lot of material into its 10th annual international symposium. The conference is set to provide an enlightening perspective on quality in design and design automation, as well as a market perspective," said one keynote speaker, Jim Elliott, Vice President, Memory Marketing, Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.
ISQED'09 plenary keynoters will offer perspectives from design, process, and tool methodologies point of views. The list of keynote speakers includes:
Chi-Foon Chan -- President and COO, Synopsys
Simon Bloch -- Vice president and General Manager of the Design and Synthesis Division, Mentor Graphics
Jim Elliott -- Vice President of Memory Marketing, Samsung Semiconductor
Rajeev Madhavan -- Chairman and CEO, Magma Design Automation
Terry Ma -- Vice President of Engineering, Synopsys
Peter McGuinness -- Director of Business Development, Imagination Technologies
Mike Smayling -- Senior Vice President, Tala Innovation
Multiple interactive tutorials are available for those who desire in-depth, interactive, and focused insight into the various aspects of electronic design. These tutorials will cover important and diverse topics such as Low Power Variation Tolerant Logic Circuits, Low Power SRAM and FinFet Design, Phase Change Memory, Statistical Techniques for Analog Circuits, 3-D CAD Design/Technology, Multicore Designs, and Design & Verification of Low Power SoCs.
ISQED'09 corporate sponsors include Synopsys, Mentor Graphics, Magma Design Automation, and the Silicon Valley Technical Institute. Media sponsors are EDACafe and Chip Design Magazine. ISQED 2009 is held with technical sponsorship of the IEEE Electron Devices Society, and IEEE CASS, and in cooperation with IEEE Reliability Society, and ACM/SigDA. The conference is produced and sponsored by the International Society for Quality Electronic Design. For more information regarding the tutorials, conference, vendor exhibitions, workshops, and hotel registration visit http://www.isqed.org.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio