Successful Acquisition in Europe makes Tooltech the Complete Design and Validation Package Provider in Automotive Design & Analysis
Pune : In its quest for providing a globally integrated engineering delivery service, Tooltech has acquired a renowned German car engineering company, Misslbeck Engineering (ME) as part of its "string of pearls" acquisition strategy.
Part of the 100 year old Misslbeck group, Misslbeck Engineering, located in Ingolstadt, Munich, is a 30 year old partner to Audi and BMW for interior systems and plastic parts and is a preferred supplier to Rolls Royce. The company strengthens our capabilities in areas of design of body-in-white, interior and exterior parts, simulation and project management.
Merging the basic design offerings of Misslbeck Engineering with existing competencies from India, Sweden, Deutschland and Romania, Tooltech can now offer a complete design and simulation (validation) package. Our capabilities range from design of body-in-white, interior and exterior trims, chassis, powertrain, tool design, design and development of light weight structures in aluminium and steel to simulation and safety analysis.
Tooltech's differential advantage rests on powerfully and seamlessly synthesizing West European engineering maturity with skilled competence and cost efficiencies of offshoring in India and East Europe.
A customer's epithet as "the more 'interesting' and 'visionary' car design competence Company" gives complete credence to the global acquisition strategy that began with historic companies like Teco, Germany, Design Tech in Oradea, Aspinova and Idéteknik Sweden.
Tooltech is a pioneer in engineering services outsourcing having recognized the benefits of a global engineering model, long before it was hailed as the "new wave" in the India success story. Tooltech facilitates seamless CAD & CAE services across the globe.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio