Milwaukee, WI : Graphics Systems Corporation (GXSC), a leading provider of SolidWorks engineering software solutions, announced today their expansion of a dedicated Product Data Management (PDM) Team. The team was formed in response to the significant demands realized in recent years in product data management and communication across design, engineering, and manufacturing processes. The GXSC PDM Team includes several key individuals with over 60 years of combined industry knowledge and experience. Although the team focuses primarily on the SolidWorks Enterprise PDM products, knowledge and experience also spans to
SmarTeam, DBWorks, and SolidWorks Workgroup software as well.
Graphics Systems’ President and Founder Dave Kasinskas explains: “In these current economic conditions, if companies are not selling more products, they are looking for every way possible to reduce costs and become more efficient in the design and manufacturing side of their business.” By implementing PDM systems, design teams can manage product data, automate workflows, and improve collaboration between engineering and manufacturing. “This streamlined workflow allows companies to work more efficiently, reduce time to market, and leverage a new competitive advantage in a difficult economy.”
In business for over 20 years, GXSC has provided over companies with SolidWorks PDM sales, training, implementation and unparalleled dedicated support since 2006. In 2008 GXSC was honored by Dassault Systems SolidWorks as the “Top SolidWorks Enterprise PDM Provider” in the states of Wisconsin and Illinois. Graphics Systems’ PDM solutions benefit customers that design and manufacture in consumer products, machinery, heavy equipment, medical devices, automotive and aerospace, and heavy machinery.
EMTEQ, INC., a manufacturer of commercial and military aerospace installations and LED lighting solutions, recently implemented SolidWorks Enterprise PDM through GXSC. “Graphics Systems Corporation has exceeded our expectations in the ability to manage and support our complex initial Enterprise PDM implementation. We look forward to working together to maximize Enterprise’s PDM capabilities, as well as, expand to manage the data in our global company,” explains Corey Kubichka, PDM Administrator, EMTEQ, INC.
For more information on SolidWorks Enterprise PDM, to view upcoming demonstrations, or to register for classes, please visit www.gxsc.com or call 800-454-CADD .
Graphics Systems Corporation continues to grow their experienced PDM & Collaboration Team. For more information on available positions, please call 800-454-CADD or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets