Includes new features, enhancements and support for Rhino models
Mumbai: Geometric Limited (BSE:532312,NSE:GEOMETRIC), a leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions and technologies, announced the release of 3DPaintBrush™ version 1.2.
3DPaintBrush is an innovative visualization and rendering tool that helps create near photo-realistic images, animations, and videos from 3D models in real-time. It can be used to repurpose 3D models and create digital content for architectural and interior design, industrial and product design, presentations, marketing collateral and for many otherapplications.
3DPaintBrush version 1.2 provides additional file type support and exciting new user-friendly functionalities including:
* Native support for Rhino (*.3dm) models
* Support for importing Camera Animations & Active Camera from Sketch Up models
* Reuse textures by saving them through the 'Add to My Textures' feature
* Support for maintaining aspect ratio while exporting images
* Box Zoom functionality to zoom into a part of the model, and Box Select functionality to choose and modify multiple objects at the same time
* Taskbar Shortcuts & Hotkeys for better usability
Please visit www.3dpaintbrush.com for more information.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio