Fishbowl's Utilities for Windchill integrate with Windchill Pro/INTRALINK™ and PDMLink™ for added convenience.
Minneapolis: Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions for the PTC Product Development System, announces their set of Fishbowl Utilities for PTC Windchill to enhance any Windchill PDMLink® or Pro/INTRLAINK® deployment.
Fishbowl Utilities for Windchill integrate with the Windchill platform to add features that save time, enforce best practices, automate processes and improve an organization's implementation. Fishbowl Solutions' Utilities prevent errors that may be caused when users do not address the issues solved by a particular utility, or manually perform the actions a specific utility would automatically perform.
Fishbowl's current Utilities for Windchill include:
• linkPurge—deletes viewables without deleting the objects associated with them to re-capture vault space taken up by outdated viewables.
• linkRenumber—provides a user interface that allows names and numbers on both WTDocuments and EPMDocuments to be freely modified, even with auto numbering enabled. It validates that the new number is unique in the system and also checks that Object Initialization Rules are satisfied.
• linkTrigger—ensures that the format associated with a drawing is on the organization's approved format list and is the latest iteration available. linkTrigger also has a library of actions that are triggered by events in Windchill. Just some of the actions are checking data for accuracy, checking for proper formats and validating metadata among many more.
• Revision Updater—allows for the re-assignment for a list of objects of revision on the latest version of the object, without creating a new iteration.
• Attribute Updater—assigns Soft Attributes (IBA's) to a list of objects without the need to create new iterations of each object.
• Check in at any Revision—adds a new menu selection to the existing Windchill Check-In Wizard that allows the user to specify the revision from a drop-down list that includes only the valid revisions defined by the organization.
Beyond these utility offerings, Fishbowl specializes in building custom utilities to meet the specified needs of a user. Contact Fishbowl Solutions at MCADsales@fishbowlsolutions.com to learn more about these Utilities for Windchill and custom opportunities.
PTC, Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/INTRALINK, Pro/TOOLKIT, Windchill and Windchill PDMLink are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets