The closing date for Model Submission of the Annual Design Contest for Engineering Students across Tamil Nadu will be 31st January, 2009
Chennai : Barry Wehmiller International Resources (BWIR) has recently announced its first annual engineering design contest, 'Design Ace 2009’, which is scheduled to close its model submission on Saturday, 31st January 2009.
The model for submission consists of one innovative design of choice by the participating team and a design for a business problem provided by BWIR, along with a short write-up for shortlist procedure. Further to which the short-listed participants of 20 teams will travel to Chennai and present their models in front of a jury to culminate in the top 3 teams.
The contest targeted at the engineering students across Tamil Nadu and will offer awards worth INR 75,000 and three months paid internship at BWIR, a global leader providing business and technology solutions to the manufacturing domain.
The grand finale is scheduled for March 7, 2008 at Chinmaya Heritage Center, Chennai amongst a host of audience and the eminent jury members.
For additional information you can log on to www.bwir-designace.com or please contact
BWIR - Santhanakrishnan / Srilekha at 044-4390-9100.
Barry-Wehmiller International Resources (BWIR) is a global solutions partner specializing in the creation, development and integration of the industry’s most advanced IT and engineering solutions. With operations in St. Louis, Mo.; Chennai, India; and Mumbai, India, BWIR offers a winning combination of world-class, cost-effective services. The company’s expertise in the implementation and customization of ERP, CRM, and HRMS systems as well as business intelligence, e-commerce, and enterprise application integration solutions makes BWIR an ideal partner for clients’ technology needs. With more than a decade of experience, BWIR also specializes in a wide range of engineering services, including industrial machine design and product development, high-tech and medical equipment, CAD services, legacy conversion, electrical controls, product data management, and manufacturing consulting.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio