New Delhi, December 1, 2008 : Tata Elxsi, the technology arm of the multi-billion USD Tata Group, has announced the opening of Design Studio Europe in UK. This design studio endeavours to provide a range of high value services to customers in the European region with a global perspective. It is based in Milton Keynes, UK, which provides easy access to customers and is one of the most preferred locations for technology companies.
This is the first of a network of international design studios, which will connect into IDE - the industrial design division of Tata Elxsi in Bangalore. The design studio offers product design, packaging design, graphic design and design realisation services, customised to meet the demands of today’s dynamic market.
Design Studio Europe constitutes of highly experienced designers and product engineers who will be lead by a senior design veteran, Steven Hughes. Steven is a product designer with over 25 years of experience. He brings his invaluable knowledge and experience of working across categories, from packaging design to electronics and appliances design. The design studio will actively look towards attracting the best talent locally and around Europe.
Mr. Madhukar Dev, Managing Director, Tata Elxsi said, “With the impact of current economic developments across the world, design is a catalyst that can enable companies to sustain themselves while continuing to offer their end customer a superior product experience. At Tata Elxsi, we always strive to provide our customers that edge, by constantly innovating our approach and services. This is therefore a proud moment for us at Tata Elxsi, that we will be able to offer world-class design solutions through Design Studio Europe to our customers for their specific markets.”
“Over the years IDE has built a reputation for great design by balancing creativity with practicality. We would now bring our international design expertise closer to our customers along with a deep understanding of the European/local sensibilities”, said Mr. Anil Sondur, General Manager, IDE, Tata Elxsi.
IDE has worked with leading companies around the world across industries. It has also won several international acclaims including the World star & Asia star award.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets