MSES integrates MachineWorks Simulation Software
SHEFFIELD - Sheffield-based MachineWorks Ltd, supplier of CNC simulation and verification software solutions, welcomed MSES Co. Ltd. as a new partner at IMTS. MSES is a specialist provider of software solutions for manufacturing processes based in Seoul.
MSES is concentrating on the development of an integrated manufacturing process management solution including simulation, verification, information management and system Integration. Mike Nicholson, Sales & Marketing Director says, “Having carefully explored the options, MSES decided to license MachineWorks software. Not only will MSES benefit from access to the world’s leading simulation component technology, but will also significantly reduce time to market.”
“Our goal is to provide our customers with a total solution for the manufacturing process that incorporates our expertise on manufacturing and CAD/CAM know-how ”, says proudly Mr Park, Director of Engineering.
About MachineWorks Ltd
MachineWorks Software sets the standard for CNC simulation and verification component software in the industry. More than 60% of CAM developers in the world have integrated MachineWorks technology into their applications and benefited from MachineWorks’ cutting-edge functionality over the last 15 years. MachineWorks’ toolkit has been integrated by software and hardware OEMs looking for a solution in simulation of material removal and clash and gouge detection of any type of CNC machining. MachineWorks’ core technology combines speed, accuracy and stability . It is ideally suited for anti-crash systems, complex machining and full machine simulation.
About MSES Co. Ltd
MSES has successfully been providing solutions for manufacturing industries since 2001 and its partners include Doosan, Hwacheon and WIA. MSES is an Official Reseller of EdgeCAM (planit) and SylvieXpert(Jurasoft). MSES also has its own CNC Simulation software product, NCWare. MSES provides technical outsourcing service for engineering solution development. Its main areas of expertise are manufacturing consulting, CAD/CAM technical service and simulation application development.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio