VÉLIZY, France : At its meeting on December 12, 2008, Dassault Systèmes’ Board of Directors (DS) (Euronext Paris : #13065, DSY.PA) (Paris:DSY) (NASDAQ:DASTY) discussed the AFEP-MEDEF recommendations dated October 6, 2008, regarding compensation of executive directors of listed companies, completing the 2003 corporate governance code drawn up by these entities.
The Board considers that these recommendations are in line with the company’s corporate governance principles.
As a consequence, the AFEP-MEDEF code thus amended will remain Dassault Systèmes’ reference for the drafting of its report on corporate governance and internal control, which will be included in its next annual report.
Dec 15, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio