New Capabilities Enhance Efficiencies of Mold, Die, Tool Making and Manufacturing
GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel : Cimatron Ltd. (NASDAQ: CIMT), will present new capabilities across its complete line of CAD/CAM solutions for tooling and manufacturing at the 2008 Euromold exhibition.
The new versions of CimatronE 9.0 and GibbsCAM 2009 (marketed in Germany under the name of Virtual Gibbs 2009) will be on display at the fair, which will be held December 3-6 at the Exhibition Fair Ground, Frankfurt / Main.
"Being a premier industry event, Euromold provides a unique opportunity for the Cimatron Group to present the latest enhancements to our two product lines in front of mold and tool makers from all across Europe," said Dirk Dombert, Cimatron GmbH's General Manager. "The need for efficiency and speed in design and production has never been greater. We are proud to be able to help our tooling and manufacturing customers step up to the requirements of these times."
CimatronE 9.0: Greater Automation and Speed for Mold and Die Makers
Helping tool makers and manufacturers deliver higher quality tools and products at lower costs and shorter cycle times, the CimatronE CAD/CAM solution suite addresses the entire process from quoting through design, engineering changes, NC, and EDM programming to delivery.
Highlights of the new and enhanced capabilities in CimatronE 9.0 include:
- Greater mold design automation
- A new application for defining electrode measuring points and probe
- New machining strategies for High Speed Machining (HSM) and 5-Axis
- A new application for transfer die design
- A new die quote generator
- Enhanced data interfaces and integration
For more information about the CimatronE product line, visit
Virtual Gibbs 2009: Advanced 3D with HSM Enhancements
Virtual Gibbs provides a broad range of CNC programming capabilities for milling, turning, mill-turn, rotary milling, tombstone-fixtured, wire-EDM, high speed machining, and multi-turret/multi-spindle machining. Modeling functionality tuned specifically for manufacturing supports the creation and manipulation of wireframe, surface, and solid geometries. Featuring an intuitive user interface, built-in associativity, and simulation capabilities, the solution empowers manufacturers to increase productivity and elevate responsiveness to customer requirements and design changes.
New enhancements in Virtual Gibbs 2009 include:
- Advanced 3D for High Speed Machining (HSM) for multi-surface hard
milling and high speed machining in SolidSurfacer(R)
- Extensive new lathe features designed to take advantage of newer
high-tech cutting tools
- MTM enhancements to Sync Manager
- Multi-CPU support and batch processing for greater speed of processing
- Faster simulation capabilities
- Greater interoperability with CAD systems
For more information about the Virtual Gibbs product line, visit
The Euromold fair will be taking place at the Exhibition Fair Ground,
Frankfurt / Main, December 3-6. The CimatronE and Virtual Gibbs solutions
will be presented at Hall 6, Booth D26.
For additional Euromold information and registration, visit
With over 25 years of experience and more than 40,000 installations worldwide, Cimatron is a leading provider of integrated, CAD/CAM solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts. Cimatron is committed to providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that streamline manufacturing cycles, enable collaboration with outside vendors, and ultimately shorten product delivery time.
The Cimatron product line includes the CimatronE and Virtual Gibbs brands with solutions for mold design, die design, electrodes design, 2.5 to 5 axes milling, wire EDM, turn, mill-turn, rotary milling, multi-task machining, and tombstone machining. Cimatron's subsidiaries and extensive distribution network serve and support customers in the automotive, aerospace, medical, consumer plastics, electronics, and other industries in over 40 countries worldwide.
Cimatron is publicly traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol CIMT. For more information, please visit the company web site at: http://www.cimatron.com.
About Gibbs and Associates and Virtual Gibbs
For over 20 years, Gibbs and Associates has been a leader in providing cutting edge CAD/CAM technology, while maintaining its signature ease-of-use and productivity. Powerfully Simple, Simply Powerful is the guiding philosophy at Gibbs. Gibbs believes in empowering the NC programmer, machinist, and manufacturing engineer, not eliminating them. Gibbs' goal is to introduce manufacturers to new technologies and new ways of working that makes their machining easier and their businesses more profitable. To achieve this goal, Gibbs creates tools that are naturally intuitive, graphically interactive, extremely visual, associative, and just plain enjoyable to use. Gibbs provides a total quality solution with the service and support successful customers require.
In January 2008, Gibbs and Associates merged with Cimatron Ltd, (NASDAQ: CIMT) and is now operating as a Cimatron company. For more information about Gibbs and Associates and its CAM software packages, call 1-800-654-9399, or visit the company on-line at http://www.GibbsCAM.com.
Dec 4, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio