Unique 3D CAD Translation, Geometry Repair and Visualization Software Shown
WESTMINSTER, CO : TransMagic Inc., the leading developer of easy-to-use and precise 3D multi-CAD/CAM data exchange software solutions, today announced it is exhibiting at Boeing's 11th Annual Product Data Exchange Conference in Mesa, AZ, November 11-13. TransMagic's participation in the conference emphasizes its commitment to providing first-class data exchange solutions to aerospace and other manufacturing industries.
With a theme of "Working Together through a Common Language," the conference provides a forum for Boeing professionals and technology suppliers to discuss data exchange challenges. TransMagic's unique combination of CAD file translation, geometry repair and visualization, facilitates seamless data exchange and collaboration throughout the enterprise and supply chain.
"Research shows companies spend a significant amount of time and effort translating or re-creating design data, which results in missed launch dates and low design reuse," said Todd Reade, President of TransMagic. "We are focused on understanding the challenges faced by Boeing and in providing solutions to increase productivity, profitability and competitiveness."
Attendees can see TransMagic's latest software which takes advantage of dual and quad core computers through parallel processing. Customers can translate and repair numerous large CAD files in a shorter period of time. Robust visualization with PMI (product manufacturing information) support and advanced repair tools to close gaps or replace missing surfaces will also be shown at the conference's Technical Expo. See TransMagic at booth #20 or visit www.transmagic.com for a free trial download.
TransMagic, Inc. develops highly efficient and easy-to-use 3D CAD data exchange software to seamlessly repurpose engineering and manufacturing data in multi-CAD environments. Used for individual and company wide translations and geometry repair, the software supports all major CAD systems and most other CAD/CAM/CAE applications for analysis, manufacturing and simulation. Supported formats include Autodesk (Inventor, Mechanical Desktop), Dassault Systèmes (CATIA, SolidWorks, ACIS), PTC Pro/Engineer, Siemens PLM Software (NX, NX I-deas, Solid Edge, JT, Parasolid), IGES and STEP.
An intuitive interface, rapid implementation and quality software helps customers worldwide increase interoperability efficiency, production and profitability. TransMagic's customers include ABB, Chrysler, Caterpillar General Motors, Honda, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Toyota, Boeing and NASA.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio