German CAD/CAM developer Schott Systeme will be using the Euromold 2008 exhibition in Frankfurt from 3rd to 6th December, to celebrate both 25 years in CAD/CAM software development, in addition to launching the latest version of their ‘Tribrid’ modeller ‘Pictures by PC.
The ability to mix solid and surface models, commonly known as ‘Hybrid Modelling’ is currently available in a number of high end CAD systems. However the ability to both mix and work simultaneously on solids, surfaces and triangular mesh models is something seldom seen, but is nevertheless essential when wanting to reverse engineer parts within a single user environment. Pointing out that this ‘Tribrid’ modelling capability has been available in their Pictures by PC CAD/CAM software since before 1995, the company is providing new modelling enhancements across the board, for both freeform solid, surface and mesh modelling. The company is also keen to point out that the advantages of ‘Tribrid’ modelling also extend to machining, with the software’s fully integrated CAM functionality being able to machine all three 3D data formats. This ability to seamlessly work with such diverse data has also seen Schott Systeme become one of the house hold names for more diverse solutions such as Dental and Orthopedic design and machining.
As part of the company's 25th anniversary celebrations, Schott Systeme have been invited to showcase their fully integrated solution to the ‘Design and Engineering’ forum at Euromold 2008. Interested parties should either visit them in Hall 6 Stand C50, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For a short video preview of design and machining, visit http://www.schott-systeme.com/en/newintrovideo-en.htm
About Schott Systeme GmbH
Having developed the same software solutions for over 25 years, Schott Systeme can claim to be one of the founding members of the CAD/CAM and graphics market. Starting out as one of the very first vector based graphics packages for the PC, their product ‘Pictures by PC’ as the name suggests, has evolved into one of the most mature CAD/CAM and technical documentation products available today. Schott Systeme continues to develop both this ‘Pictures by PC’ solution, in addition to other OEM solutions including the low cost CAD/CAM package isyCAM for ISEL and I-mes CNC machine tools.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio