DesignTech Systems, a leading CAD/CAM/CAE and Product Lifecycle Management solution provider in India with offices and channel network spread all over the country, has tied up with Autocluster Development and Research Institute, an establishment set up by the Government of India in Pune, to provide cost effective simulation software and services to auto component makers to help reduce operational costs and development duration by 50 per cent.
Autocluster Development and Research Institute was established under Industrial Infrastructure Up gradation Scheme (IIUS) of the Government of India. In addition to targetting services and transfer of technology to manufacturing industries in the region, it also ensures that benchmarks are set with reference to new products, quality and component testing.
According to Mr.V.M. Rao, Managing Director, Autocluster Development and Research Institute, the tie up between the two establishments will make available the software that DesignTech has and AutoCluster will leverage technology to the end users.
Mr. Vikas Khanvelkar, Managing Director, DesignTech Systems Ltd said that the latest development in manufacturing simulation technology will help their vendors to function in single or two stages instead of a longer trial and error method before finalising any design.He added that DesignTech solutions can bring down cost and time savings up to 50 per cent and enable single stage design .The current lull in the economy has resulted in SMEs looking at effective cost cutting solutions and reduced time cycles while maintaining global standards at the same time.
Emphasising the need to maintain high quality standards Mr. Sanjay Daga, Vice-President, Operations, DesignTech Systems Ltd. said that DesignTech's solutions help their vendors or manufacturing units to improve on quality while they save on production cost.In addition, it ensures that quality components are taken care of right at the beginning.
DesignTech Systems Ltd has 1800 customers spread across industry segments.Alongwith working on cutting edge technologies they also enable customers derive returns on their investments. DesignTech also has a very strong Engineering Services practice and provide services to many manufacturing companies in India and abroad.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio