Conference Call Scheduled for November 18th, 2008 at 9:00 EST
GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel: Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT), a leading provider of integrated CAD/CAM solutions for the toolmaking and manufacturing industries, announced today that it will be releasing its Q3/2008 financial results on Monday, November 17th, 2008, after US markets close.
Cimatron's management will host a conference call on Tuesday 18th, at 9:00 EST, 16:00 Israel time. On the call, management will review and discuss the results, and will answer questions by investors.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your call at least 5 minutes before the conference call commences.
For those unable to listen to the live call, a replay of the call will be available from the day after the call under the investor relations section of Cimatron's website, at: http://www.cimatron.com
Nov 10, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets