Boulder, CO : Anark Corporation, the leading provider of automated 3D CAD transformation and visualization solutions, today announced it will exhibit at the 11th Annual Boeing Product Data Exchange Conference (BPDEC), November 10-13, 2008 at the Arizona Golf Resort, Mesa, Arizona.
Anark Corporation will demonstrate the current platform, Anark Core™ version 2.0 at this year's BPDEC event. This version provides users with expanded conversion, transformation, and automation capabilities to cost-effectively prepare 3D product design data for supply-chain data-exchange, visualization, simulation, and CAE applications. Version 2.0 provides users with the ability to automate 3D product geometry and structure modification, and then export the revised product data into high-precision B-rep and lightweight mesh formats including SolidWorks®, Inventor®, ACIS®, CATIA® V4/V5, Parasolid®, STEP, NX (formerly Unigraphics), IGES, COLLADA, DWF, X3D, and VRML.
"Anark has a long history working with leading manufacturing enterprises such as Boeing, Cessna, Lockheed Martin, and Pratt & Whitney which has given us considerable experience overcoming major obstacles that prevent efficient and cost effective data exchange," said Stephen Collins, CEO of Anark Corporation. "The Anark Core Platform is an automated solution that has been proven to be cost-effective for preparing product data for a wide array of data exchange, collaboration, and visualization applications. We look forward to participating in this important event, discussing the future of the extended supply-chain, and gathering feedback from our most valuable customers."
Anark's Senior Vice President of Product Development, Scott Collins, will present Anark's leading transformation solutions on Tuesday, November 11 at 1:00PM MST.
Anark Core Version 2.0 will be on display at the 11th annual Boeing Product Data Exchange Conference at the Arizona Golf Resort, Hotel & Convention Center, booth #1, November 10-13, 2008. To schedule a demonstration prior to the show please contact Anark directly.
Nov 10, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio