PHOENIX, AZ – TriStar Inc., a PTC Platinum Authorized Reseller and Certified Training Partner, has again achieved the distinction of being PTC’s top reseller in North America for the fifth consecutive year and the leading Windchill provider worldwide for the second year in a row as measured by sales revenue.
At PTC’s 2009 Channel Kickoff in Las Vegas, Nevada, earlier this month, PTC also recognized TriStar with awards for “Top New Customer Producer in the Americas”, and “Dedicated Maintenance Partner” for Fiscal Year 2008.
“As a company dedicated to PLM TriStar attributes much of its success to the outstanding products developed by PTC,” said Pat Maderia, TriStar’s president. “It continues to be TriStar’s mission to become PTC’s largest indirect revenue producer worldwide and we look forward to continued growth and success in FY ’09.”
These accomplishments reflect TriStar’s continued dedication to providing a “Total Solution” to its customers and to the CAD/CAM industry as a whole. In the past year, the company has grown its sales force to make more local resources accessible to customers, and expanded its technical team to encompass more diverse backgrounds with experts in PLM, manufacturing, engineering and design. It has also nearly doubled its PTC Training Locations to 19 for better nationwide coverage.
Since 1988, TriStar has been serving the CAD/CAM markets by providing high-performance workstation systems for the engineering environment. TriStar became a PTC Platinum Authorized Reseller in 2001, offering the full line of PTC software and certified training. Today, TriStar is PTC's leading provider in North America and offers a complete range of engineering products and services including award-winning workstations and servers, software, training, consulting, and professional staffing services.
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) provides leading PLM, content management and dynamic publishing solutions to more than 50,000 companies worldwide. PTC customers include the world's most innovative companies in manufacturing, publishing, services, government and life sciences industries. PTC is included in the S&P Midcap 400 and Russell 2000 indices. For more information on PTC, please visit http://www.ptc.com.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio