Hamburg: RATIO Entwicklungen GmbH with its PLOTBASE|PM has been officially certified for the large format HP Designjet printer. HP's specially developed certification process appraises system compatibility with HP's own hardware.
With this elaborate certification program, HP ensures that the full performance of the printer is warranted and supported – this refers among others to high output quality and speed. PLOTBASE|PM has fulfilled the requirements for HP Designjet certification.
PLOTBASE|PM is a leading solution for efficient management of large-format output devices. Plotters, scanners, folders and copiers can be managed and activated easily in a PLOTBASE|PM environment with the aim of increasing productivity and minimizing printing costs.
In view of the fact that large-format printing is always a very cost-intensive process and high printing costs are frequently not transparent, RATIO's PLOTBASE|PM offers the market software that covers not only the hardware management but also the consumption costs of every single printing job. An add-on cost analysis module allocates all incurred costs to individual projects, cost units, customers and departments, etc. This prevents any nasty surprises when the annual accounts are presented; costs can be simply and reliably calculated, thanks to PLOTBASE|PM.
The HP certification program confirms that RATIO Entwicklungen GmbH has developed PLOTBASE|PM as an efficient, precise and user-friendly product.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets