PITTSBURGH - In an effort to access high growth markets in China and India, PTC Alliance is opening an office in South Asia. Additionally, a dedicated organization will be in place to serve and support current customers and their global growth. The new office will be located in Chennai (Madras), India. This newly created organization will be responsible for all of Asia.
PTC Alliance has designated Mr. Narayan Srikanth as its managing director for this new organization. Mr. Srikanth has over twenty years of experience in steel based products including mechanical steel tubing. Mr. Srikanth reports to Cary Hart, Chief Operating Officer.
"This expansion further enhances our capability to provide reliable, timely support for our customers throughout Asia," said Peter Whiting, Chairman and CEO of PTC Alliance. "It illustrates our commitment to be a leading tube supplier for Asia, operating from a local base and developing local talent."
About PTC Alliance
PTC Alliance is a leading manufacturer and marketer of welded and cold drawn mechanical steel tubing and tubular shapes, fabricated parts, precision components and chrome-plated rod. The company's major customers include steel service centers, automotive and truck manufacturers, construction and agricultural equipment OEMs and machinery and appliance makers. With eleven strategically located factories in North America and a manufacturing complex in Germany, PTC Alliance is able to minimize lead time, shipping distance and expense for its customers. Based in Wexford, PA, PTC Alliance serves customers in more than 20 countries and employs more than 2000 people worldwide.
If you would like additional information regarding PTC Alliance Corp, please visit www.ptcalliance.com .
Oct 14, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets