KOMPAS-3D was presented at Queensland Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Australia KOMPAS-3D, powerful, easy-learning and cost-effective Mechanical Computer-Aided Design solution from ASCON, was showcased from 21st to 23rd October 2008 at the state's leading exhibition for manufacturing industry by an official reseller of the solution in Australia and New Zealand, Paul van Munster.
Stand 2115 in Hall 2 of Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, where the latest version of the solution, KOMPAS-3D V10, was demonstrated, had a high attendance and dozens of presentations of the professional MCAD solution was made for specialists related to automotive, construction, defence, aerospace, engineering, machinery, manufacturing, sheet metal, and representatives of other industries. All the visitors of the exhibition were able to make an acquaintance and test in work all the wide range of functionality of professional software for 3D Modelling, 2D Drafting, Design and Release of Documentation, as well as lots of add-ons and novelties which considerably to increase efficiency of designing, quality and speed of new products releases and as a result to help growth of industrial enterprise as a whole.
KOMPAS-3D, the award-winning Mechanical CAD solution from ASCON provides effective industrial product development, release of design and drafting documentation. KOMPAS-3D combines all basic features for Parametric 3D Solid Modelling, full-scale 2D Design and Drafting opportunities, special add-ons for photo rendering, motion simulation, kinematic and dynamic analysis, import/export from other CAD/AEC/PLM solutions. KOMPAS solutions are famous for its powerful functionality in the mid-range CAD segment, easy-to-use and learn features and comfortable interface, reasonable price and strong compatibility functions. During over 19 years history of KOMPAS software solutions it has subscribed about 4000 corporate customers with over 30 000 seats installed.
For more information about KOMPAS-3D please visit www.ascon.net
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets