JETCAM International s.a.r.l. today announced the release of JETCAM Orders Controller® (JOC) Lite. This low cost product allows 2D sheet metal parts or assemblies to be remotely ordered into a JETCAM Expert® CADCAM SYSTEM system for nesting.
JOC Lite provides users with a simple to use interface that allows multiple work sheets to be created, detailing comprehensive lists of parts or assemblies to be nested. This information is then passed to JETCAM Expert ® for nesting.
A common configuration is for JOC Lite to be installed elsewhere within the company, usually with the production controller or shop floor manager. They are then able to queue up a list of orders of components or assemblies over one or more works order lists. When ready, these can then be passed automatically to JETCAM Expert ® for processing. Once the nesting is complete JETCAM Expert ® reports back to JOC Lite that the parts have been nested. A series of reports can also be viewed on screen.
JOC Lite also benefits from an easy installation and learning curve. During setup, all required settings are read from the existing JETCAM Expert ® setup. Users can learn all of the functions of JOC Lite in under an hour, with all main capabilities usable in minutes with minimal training.
Mike Weber, Managing Director for JETCAM International s.a.r.l. commented; “JOC compliments existing user of JETCAM Expert extremely well by allowing the separation of common tasks. Production Managers can take control of workloads with a simple, dedicated application. JOC Lite is competitively priced, can be installed by the customer and requires very little training, and therefore provides a quick and easy solution to a common production problem.”
JOC Lite is the entry level version of JOC Premium, which provides integration into JETCAM’s RCP (Remote Control Processing) module for fully unmanned operation. JOC Premium also provides specific support for aerospace cutting technologies, along with other features including multi user support, an advanced reporting engine, material management, process management (for tracking the next manufacturing process for each job) and automatic importing/processing of CAD files.
Full product information, system requirements and a features comparison list between the versions are available at www.jetcam.com/joc.htm. Screenshots are also available for download.
About JETCAM International
JETCAM International has been developing and distributing its JETCAM Expert range of CADCAM software since 1986. In use in over 70 countries worldwide, JETCAM Expert software supports virtually every CNC punching, laser, plasma, routing, waterjet and flatbed cutting machine available today, allowing users to program any combination of CNC machines with a single CAM system.
Oct 1, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets