MILFORD, OH – ITI TranscenData will moderate two discussion panels at Lockheed Martin’s 2008 Mission Critical Enterprise Solutions Symposium, held October 27-30, at the Caribe Royale in Orlando, FL.
The first topic, “Successful Strategies for Migrating Legacy CAD Data,” is scheduled for Tuesday, October 28, from 1:30pm-2:30pm in Ballroom A. Attendees will discuss best practices for migrating legacy 2D and 3D CAD data. Topics include 1) mass migrations versus on-demand solutions, 2) automating the overall migration process, 3) automating the repair of problem models, 4) ensuring the quality and accuracy of migrated data, 5) essential components of a remastering engagement and 6) measuring risks and return on investment.
The second topic, “3D CAD Validation for the Model Based Enterprise,” is scheduled for Wednesday, October 29, from 1:30pm-2:30pm in Ballroom B. Attendees will discuss the process for defining a model-based definition validation strategy and learn about the technology that automates the validation process. Topics include 1) managing the quality of your master model data, 2) detecting unauthorized changes or revisions, 3) documenting both approved and non-approved engineering changes and 4) proactively identifying master model changes resulting from translation or remastering.
For details about the event, please visit https://mces.external.lmco.com/mces/. For more information about ITI Transcendata, please visit http://www.transcendata.com/.
Oct 18, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets