HOUSTON — COADE announced today that ECE Solutions introduced its new PIDMO product as part of its exhibit participation during COADE’s CADWorx User Conference in Houston on October 20-22. ECE Solutions, based in Chicago, Illinois, USA, participated as one of a select group of exhibitors as a way to introduce the product to the 300+ plant designers and engineers from 26 countries in attendance.
PIDMO is a database interface that allows CADWorx PLANT and P&ID Professional users to leverage information stored in their process and instrument diagrams (P&ID) and 3D model drawings so that project managers, engineers, purchasing managers and other non-CAD users can import and export data from their project databases to and from Microsoft Excel. This sophisticated reporting tool enables users to easily access component information, filter for bills of materials (BOM), compile cost estimates, create project management worksheets and create Excel-based instrument and equipment datasheets with revision controls. The PIDMO application includes CAD extension tools that allow designers to automatically apply project data updates to fabrication isometric drawings and to process and instrument diagrams without the need to manually open up each drawing to make those changes.
ECE Solutions is a developer of numerous software applications such as P&ID SaniMod, which delivers CADWorx P&ID Sanitary symbols and fittings for the hygienic industries, and PLANT ElectoMod, which provides 3D electrical design capabilities for CADWorx Plant. The company’s products and services focus on the needs of the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, petrochemical, chemical and energy industries.
Information on ECE Solutions is at www.ecedesign.com. Details on the 2008 CADWorx User Conference are at www.2008CADWorxConference.com and at www.coadeuserconference.com/2009. Information on COADE and its products can be found at www.coade.com.
COADE, Inc. is a provider of software for multiple plant design and engineering disciplines. COADE’s aims are that design and engineering should share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. COADE’s product line conforms to those goals and includes: CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for pressure vessel and heat exchanger design and analysis; CADWorx Plant Design Suite for intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; and TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks. COADE, CAESAR II, CADWorx, PV Elite, CodeCalc and TANK are registered trademarks or trademarks of COADE, Inc. For more information, visit www.coade.com.
Oct 30, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets