Mumbai: DesignTech Systems Ltd will facilitate training to the manufacturers of Altair’s Hyper form Solutions in Pune and Mumbai, to increase awareness of the cost effective simulation software tools available.
With the latest development in manufacturing simulation technology, Altair’s Hyper form Solutions will enable the vendors to develop design in single or two stages instead of a longer trial and error method before finalising design.
Mr. Vikas Khanvelkar, Managing Director, DesignTech Systems, said, "Cost effectiveness and reduced cycle time have become important factors for the manufactures. Our solution can bring cost, timesavings up to 50%, and enable single stage design”.
Mr. Pavan Kumar, Managing Director, Altair Engineering said, "With the global economic pressure, large OEMs are looking at cost reduction and thus the tier 1 and tier 2 players need to become competitive"
Altair Engineering has a research & development centre in Bangalore with 400 people. The company is expected to launch its beta version of HyperWorks as readymade solutions that will enable upfront engineering or simulation. About 50 people are working on these solutions from across India, Italy, France and US.
DesignTech Systems Ltd is sole distributor of Altair Engineering in India.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets