HOUSTON — COADE announced today that the company is sponsoring and will be a panelist at Plant-Tech 2008, the European Forum for Plant Information Management, scheduled for November 18-19 at the World Forum in The Hague, Netherlands.
This year Plant-Tech 2008, which started in 1996, will focus on applications for plant engineering and plant design, primarily for the European oil and gas industry and from the owner-operator perspective, including topics on plant information management, plant data integration and safety, standards implementation and plant engineering and design technologies. Vornel Walker, the marketing manager for COADE, will participate in the panel discussion on P&ID (Process and Instrumentation Diagram) applications, drawing on his 18 years of plant design experience and his expertise in plant design applications including COADE’s CADWorx Plant Design suite, which includes CADWorx Plant, CADWorx P&ID, CADWorx IP, CADWorx Steel and/or CADWorx Design Review.
COADE’s participation at the event is in coordination with Fern Computer Consultancy, the company’s Global Network Partner in the region. For details about the event, go to www.plant-tech.eu. Information on COADE and its products is at www.coade.com, and information on Fern Computer Consultancy is at www.ferncc.com.
COADE, Inc. is a provider of software for multiple plant design and engineering disciplines. COADE’s aims are that design and engineering should share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. COADE’s product line conforms to those goals and includes: CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for pressure vessel and heat exchanger design and analysis; CADWorx Plant Design Suite for intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; and TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks. COADE, CAESAR II, CADWorx, PV Elite, CodeCalc and TANK are registered trademarks or trademarks of COADE, Inc. For more information, visit www.coade.com.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio