Expansion reinforces commitment to local 3D CAD engineering community
Peabody MA (For immediate release) Computer-Aided Products (CAPINC), an award-winning reseller of SolidWorks® 3D CAD and complementary products has opened a new facility at 639 Research Parkway in Meriden, CT. This will be CAPINC’s fourth office in New England.
“We’re excited about the opportunity to expand our services to the Connecticut Engineering community,” said Dana Seero, president of CAPINC. “CAPINC applications expertise, experience with product data management implementation, quality of our training services, and full support for analysis and simulation will provide product developers with new choices for improving their product development process.”
The new office has a state-of-the-art training facility to provide a broad range of training classes, technical support and sales for SolidWorks software, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM and SolidWorks Simulation. CAPINC will begin holding CAP University technical sessions for current customers in November. Events for prospective customers interested in learning about the latest 3D CAD technologies are scheduled monthly.
To celebrate its expansion, CAPINC has scheduled a series of Open Houses in November and December. Register for our Open House events.
About CAPINC (Computer-Aided Products)
CAPINC was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies 2008 and was also awarded number one in customer satisfaction in North America in 2006 by SolidWorks Corp. CAPINC is a leading regional reseller of CAD/FEA/PDM software, rapid prototyping systems, training, consulting, and support. Our engineering staff provides outstanding support for Dimension 3D printers, SolidWorks software, SolidWorks Simulation (formerly COSMOSWorks®), and SolidWorks Enterprise PDM customers throughout New England. Our CAPStone training program incorporates SolidProfessor multimedia content. For more information about CAPINC, visit the website (www.capinc.com) or call 800.424.2255.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets