Fishbowl Solutions has released Inspection Report Automation to automatically create inspection reports based on Pro/ENGINEER™ drawings.
Minneapolis—Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions for the PTC® Product Development System (PDS), has released Inspection Report Automation, an out-of-the-box solution for PTC’s Pro/ENGINEER.™
Inspection Report Automation eliminates the need for users to manually create inspection report spreadsheets, which are often needed during the quality assurance phase of product release. Inspection Report Automation automates the creation of these spreadsheets, including all dimensions, geometric tolerances and notes associated with a Pro/ENGINEER drawing. Due to the tedious work of re-creating or updating the hundreds of dimensions and other details associated with each Pro/ENGINEER drawing when there is a design change, automating this manual process can save users several hours of manual work and numerous opportunities for errors.
About Fishbowl Solutions
Fishbowl Solutions ( www.fishbowlsolutions.com), founded in 1999, is differentiated by its unparalleled industry and technology expertise, its solid reputation for on-time delivery, its value-added results and its clear-thinking, accountable and knowledgeable people.
Fishbowl Solutions’ areas of expertise include: PTC’s Pro/INTRALINK®, Pro|ENGINEER®, Pro/TOOLKIT®, Pro/INTRALINK ® Toolkit and Windchill® software solutions, as well as being a Gold Level member of the PTC PartnerAdvantage™ Program. Fishbowl also has an outstanding reputation of working with Oracle® (formerly Stellent) content management and has its own suite of add-on software solutions.
Sep 8, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets