Data Clean Up Tools automatically updates Pro/ENGINEER® metadata prior to a Windchill Pro/INTRALINK™ or Windchill PDMLink® implementation, removing possible errors.
Minneapolis : Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions for the PTC® Product Development System, has released Data Clean Up Tools, an out-of-the-box solution for PTC Pro/ENGINEER®, Windchill® PDMLink® and Windchill® Pro/INTRALINK™.
It is critical for a company to have clean and accurate metadata when migrating from a file system or Pro/INTRALINK 3.X to Windchill PDMLink or Windchill Pro/INTRALINK. Up-to-date and consolidated metadata will ensure a fast and accurate implementation, as well as a rapid return on investment for a company’s Windchill project.
Fishbowl Solutions’ Data Clean Up Tools eliminates the need for users to manually update attributes, parameters and Life Cycles in their current database’s metadata before migrating to Windchill Pro/INTRALINK or PDMLink. Data Clean Up Tools is an addition to the linkTools product suite, which addresses many Windchill implementation and migration challenges
With Data Clean Up Tools the User can:
* Add a new attribute or parameter and set metadata values for migration.
* Change existing attribute or parameter values.
* Add a new attribute or parameter and map the value from an existing attribute or parameter.
* Delete an existing attribute or parameter.
* Designate an existing attribute or parameter.
* Undesignate an existing attribute or parameter.
* Set Life Cycles states for migration.
Data Clean Up Tools can also be used after a migration to maintain clean and up-to-date metadata. This solution is also highly configurable to meet the needs of the user.
About Fishbowl Solutions
Fishbowl Solutions ( www.fishbowlsolutions.com), founded in 1999, is differentiated by its unparalleled industry and technology expertise, its solid reputation for on-time delivery, its value-added results and its clear-thinking, accountable and knowledgeable people.
Fishbowl Solutions’ areas of expertise include: PTC’s Pro/INTRALINK®, Pro|ENGINEER®, Pro/TOOLKIT®, Pro/INTRALINK ® Toolkit and Windchill® software solutions, as well as being a Gold Level member of the PTC PartnerAdvantage™ Program. Fishbowl also has an outstanding reputation of working with Oracle® (formerly Stellent) content management and has its own suite of add-on software solutions.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets