DriveWorks Ltd have confirmed that DriveWorks 6 is available now for SolidWorks 2009
Manchester, United Kingdom: Companies using DriveWorks 6 can take immediate advantage of the speed and productivity enhancements in SolidWorks 2009, including Speedpak.
Although SolidWorks 2009 was only released on September 18, the DriveWorks Development and QA Teams have ensured that DriveWorks is ready for SolidWorks 2009. DriveWorks Ltd has a special partnership with SolidWorks and DriveWorksXpress has been included as core functionality inside EVERY seat of SolidWorks since 2008. DriveWorks has been a SolidWorks Gold Partner since 2002.
DriveWorks 6 is available through the worldwide network of 90 plus DriveWorks Resellers. www.driveworks.co.uk
DriveWorksXpress in SolidWorks 2009
DriveWorksXpress has been included in EVERY seat of SolidWorks since 2008. It is available in 13 languages worldwide through SolidWorks authorized resellers.
DriveWorksXpress is recognized as THE easy to use Design Automation choice for SolidWorks Engineers, allowing users to create multiple variations of their parts, assemblies and drawings quickly and accurately.
For more information about DriveWorksXpress, including the latest downloadable fully functioning projects and video demonstrations, visit www.driveworksxpress.com
About DriveWorks® and DriveWorks Ltd
DriveWorks is the Easy-to-Use Design Automation Choice for SolidWorks. DriveWorks allows users to automate repetitive tasks in their design process and streamline the generation of design and manufacturing documents and data. DriveWorks is affordable, easy to use and fast to implement. The software is sold worldwide and supported locally by DriveWorks Certified Resellers. DriveWorks is used by companies across many different markets from trailers to conveyors, furniture to machinery, mechanical seals to pressure vessels, windows and doors. DriveWorks is a SolidWorks Certified Gold Partner. Visit www.driveworks.co.uk
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio