Buffalo Grove, IL – SolidWorks Reseller, Computer Aided Technology, Inc., announces eight new locations for SolidWorks 2009 launch events. www.cati.com.
The below dates have been added due to an increasing demand for SolidWorks 2009 launch events:
Green Bay, WI: October 13, 2008
Appleton, WI: October 14, 2008
Elkhart, IN: October 21, 2008
Joliet, IL: October 22, 2008
Rockford, IL: November 4, 2008
Madison, WI: November 5, 2008
Evansville, IN: December 9, 2008
Louisville, KY: December 10, 2008
Originally scheduled events will take place on:
Brookfield, WI: October 1, 2008
Schaumburg, IL: October 2, 2008
Indianapolis, IN: October 7, 2008
Each event consists of an AM and PM session. The AM session is for engineers, engineering managers, and designers who are interested in learning more about 3D design. The PM session will introduce what is new in SolidWorks 2009 and is for users who want to learn more about the new 2009 features.
For more information and to register for these events please visit, http://www.cati.com/solidworks_launch2009_main.html, or contact Liz Humrickhouse at 888.308.2284 ext. 1203.
Computer Aided Technology, Inc. (CATI), headquartered in Buffalo Grove, IL, provides the Midwest with seven full-service training facilities, supporting Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan and Wisconsin. CATI creates competitive advantage for manufacturing clients by leveraging an industry-experienced team and leading technology solutions. CATI is the Nation's original resource for SolidWorks and the Midwest's leading support and services team. CATI has two wholly-owned subsidiaries; www.inflow-tech.com and www.callsts.com serving customers world-wide. To see our company profile, visit http://www.cati.com/company_profile.htm.
Sep 30, 2008
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets