Applied Engineering, Inc., an Autodesk authorized value-added reseller, announces that is has received authorization to sell, service and support Autodesk industrial design products, including Autodesk AliasStudio and Autodesk Showcase products, to the medical device and medical equipment markets.
"Autodesk is excited to offer Applied Engineering, Inc. the opportunity to sell and provide service and support for Autodesk industrial design products. The authorization provides Autodesk customers a great resource for complete digital prototyping solutions in the Upper Midwest," says Brenda Discher, Senior Director of Marketing, Manufacturing Solutions Division at Autodesk.
"The new authorization allows us a greater opportunity to provide a complete, affordable digital prototyping solution to medical device and equipment customers throughout Minnesota," says David Johanning, vice president of sales and operations at Applied Engineering, Inc.
Applied Engineering plans to showcase these products, in addition to other Autodesk 2D and 3D tools for digital protoyping, in booth 1324 at the upcoming Medical Design and Manufacturing (MD&M) trade show Oct. 22-23, 2008, at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Following MD&M, Applied Engineering will be hosting a half-day seminar in Minneapolis, MN, titled Digital Prototyping: From Concept to Customer, where it will provide an overview of digital prototyping as well as an in-depth demonstration of the software tools.
Autodesk AliasStudio software provides the most powerful tools for industrial designers. It is the only product that integrates the key design disciplines to optimize design communication - from sketching and concept visualization through production modeling - within a single intuitive working environment.
Autodesk Showcase software dramatically simplifies the process of preparing and presenting data for evaluation and design review. It makes realistic, interactive visualization accessible to designers and provides the sophisticated control required by visualization experts.
Applied Engineering, Inc. provides complete engineering solutions and high quality computer products and service on the cutting edge of technology. Applied Engineering has over 175 employees, is 100 percent employee-owned, and has offices in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Texas.
For more information about Applied Engineering, Inc. please visit www.ae-solutions.com.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, AliasStudio and Showcase are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets