SolidWorks Reseller, Computer Aided Technology, Inc., Named to 2008 Inc. 5000 List
Computer Aided Technology, Inc., CATI, ranked among the top 5,000 fastest growing North American companies.
Buffalo Grove, IL – August 21, 2008 –Inc. magazine has ranked CATI on its Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country. The list provides a complete look at organizations with a unique business approach and economic outlook. These companies are considered to be a stronghold of the U.S. economy. Founded in 1992, CATI employs over 65 industry professionals throughout the Midwest. www.cati.com.
CATI President, Rich Werneth, stated, “We’re honored to be recognized in the 2008 Inc. 5000 list. We are fortunate to have the opportunity to work with great clients and have a strong team. Those two elements made this award possible. We look forward to continuing our growth and being included in this list for years to come.”
The 5,000 companies that made the list reported an aggregate revenue of $185 billion and median three-year growth of 147 percent. Since these companies were founded, they have collectively created over 826,033 new jobs. Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and a list of the fastest-growing companies that can be sorted by industry and region can be found at www.inc5000.com.
Computer Aided Technology, Inc. (CATI), headquartered in Buffalo Grove, IL, provides the Midwest with seven full-service training facilities, supporting Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan and Wisconsin. CATI creates competitive advantage for manufacturing clients by leveraging an industry-experienced team and leading technology solutions. CATI is the Nation's original resource for SolidWorks and the Midwest's leading support and services team. CATI has two wholly-owned subsidiaries; www.inflow-tech.com and www.callsts.com serving customers world-wide. To see our company profile, visit http://www.cati.com/company_profile.htm.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri