Transaction to Strengthen Free-form Surface Modeling Capabilities.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) has acquired certain technology-related assets from T-Splines Inc., a privately-held surface modeling software company, based in Utah. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“The technology acquisition will strengthen our Digital Prototyping portfolio with more flexible free-form modeling and will help achieve even closer integration between industrial design and engineering workflows,” said Buzz Kross, senior vice president, Manufacturing Industry at Autodesk. “T-Splines technology will benefit designers and engineers that require watertight surfaces for downstream analysis and manufacturing.”
This transaction is expected to have no impact on guidance issued on November 15, 2011.
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- TDS Selects MSC Software's Marc for Nonlinear Analysis
- PLMIG publishes the first ever PLM Governance Standard
- Dassault Systèmes Announces Isight 5.6 for Simulation Automation and Design Optimization
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- AVEVA and RIEGL Sign Interoperability Agreement
- PTC Named Winner of 2011 Frost & Sullivan Global Green Excellence in Product Innovation Award
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania